The Cincinnati Bengals announced their latest roster moves today.
· Re-signed free agent S Jeromy Miles, a fourth-year NFL player. He played in the game against the Bears. He has spent his entire career with the Bengals and finished second in special teams tackles in 2011.
· Signed free agent CB Curtis Marsh, a third-year player and former Philadelphia Eagles player. The Eagles waived him on September 5th.
· Placed DE Robert Geathers on the Reserve/Injured list. Geathers is gone for the season after suffering an elbow injury against the Steelers on Monday evening.
· Waived LB J.K. Schaffer, a first-year player from the University of Cincinnati. He spent time on the team’s practice squad and played on Monday against the Steelers. Schaffer is a local University of Cincinnati collegiate player.
· The team also waived RB Bernard Scott yesterday. Scott had been with the team since 2009 and had suffered from injuries.
Read more about the latest Bengals updates at Bengals.com
Contact me about this story or anything else by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my website http://www.lettersbeyondheaven.com. To receive updates about the strangest Internet stories, please click on the subscribe link.