What you think about school uniforms? Do you think they are useful? Most of the people and parents say that it is a great idea while some against of it. Do you know schools cannot decide whether to have uniforms not. It is decided by taking lots of factors into consideration such as what parents and teachers want, or even students. In this post, I am putting some benefits of wearing school uniform in front of you rather than disadvantages.
I personally believe that school dress creates equality among students. For example, parents who are not rich and cannot afford one or two pair of dresses, and then they and their kids will not be treated equally for wearing dirty or unclean clothes. School dress is extremely significant for both students and teachers for several reasons, they increase school’s pride, create uniformity, students focus more on learning rather than on new dresses, and they cause less distractions.
School uniforms reflect the school’s discipline standards and improve student’s performances by wiping out unnecessary disturbances over dress. They also save the parents money as they do not need to spend big money on buying expensive clothes to maintain their children with latest fashion and style. Some of the benefits of school uniforms:
- Students become more concerned with what they are studying or learning instead of what they are wearing.
- School uniforms teach students to dress stylishly and take pride in their look.
- It students are in the same dress, then it will become easy for teachers and everyone who is in school to identify who is playing outside of the school ground. If anyone who is neither school student nor not school employees came inside the school gate, then administration, teachers and lecturers can identify him or her quickly.
- If every student in is the same dress, then it will surely minimize the competition to wear new clothes. It will also reduce any kind of teasing against students, particularly those who belong to poor families.
- They cost parents less money as they do not need to take tensions and worries about keeping their kids up with the ongoing fashion.
- Wearing the same clothes by everyone will increase the school’s spirit and reputation among people, parents and students.
- Families, not only poor but rich one will endure less stress every morning in look upon to select what to wear as it usually creates conflicts or arguments in many homes. However, with a school uniform, there is no conflict on “what to wear” puzzle.
School uniform is less expensive than purchasing a whole wardrobe of kid clothes. Most of the schools have their own supplier. Today, students are killing one another over fashionable and expensive dresses or clothes.
However, with the uniform policy in schools, incidents of assault or attack are decreased. When there was no school uniform rule in schools, them most of the families buy new clothes for their children throughout the year as the fashion and weather changes. But, this money can spend elsewhere because of school wears.