Wall, 24, was advised to eat as much as he could in order to jump up two weight divisions to compete at welterweight.
"I had just begun dieting when I got the call, so it was awesome as not only could I eat again but I was in the UFC," Wall said. "I was eating good food but a lot of it. A lot of rice, pasta, very carby food. I was eating around 4,000 to 5,000 calories. Two breakfasts, eggs, bacon, all that stuff."
Wall will be fighting Alex Garcia (10-1) in the first fight on the UFC Fight Night 33 preliminary card.
"It was an awesome change. My opponent cut to make weight though so he could be stronger but that doesn't bother me," Wall said. "I put on ten pounds (four kilograms) quickly and then cut some in the last couple of days."
Wall weighed in at 168 pounds, while his opponent tipped the scales at 170 pounds at the event's official weigh-in.
Wall's girlfriend, Invicta FC strawweight contender Bec "Rowdy" Hyatt, tweeted out the news that he made weight.
"@BenWallMMA makes weight for his @ufc debut :) Eeeeep cant wait for him to smash face!! pic.twitter.com/0F54WSGPl0," Hyatt tweeted.
It is every man's dream to eat endless amounts of delicious bacon, so Wall is lucky to have received the opportunity to do so.
Most fighters try to cut weight for their bouts and it's rare when a fighter gets the chance to stock up on carbs in the days leading up to a fight.
Time will tell if Wall's bacon feast will help him or hurt him for his fight against Garcia, but he looked to be in great shape at the UFC Fight Night 33 weigh-ins.
UFC Fight Night 33 is Brisbane's inaugural UFC event, and it is expected to be an annual show.
The full UFC Fight Night 33 weigh-in results included:
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 9 p.m.)
- Mark Hunt (262) vs. Antonio Silva (264)
- Mauricio Rua (205) vs. James Te Huna (205)
- Ryan Bader (205) vs. Anthony Perosh (204)
- Pat Barry (237) vs. Soa Palelei (264)
- Dylan Andrews (185) vs. Clint Hester (186)
- Bethe Correia (135) vs. Julie Kedzie (135)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 2, 7 p.m.)
- Takeya Mizugaki (135) vs. Nam Phan (135)
- Caio Magalhaes (186) vs. Nick Ring (185)
- Justin Scoggins (125) vs. Richie Vaculik (126)
- Krzysztof Jotko (185) vs. Bruno Santos (185)
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie, 6:30 p.m.)
- Alex Garcia (170) vs. Ben Wall (168)