Belk’s Kidfest is Saturday, March 29, from noon to 3 p.m. Bring the kids for fun, fashion shows, refreshments, games with prizes, and savings of up to 40% off Belk’s entire stock of kids’ apparel. Ask a sales associate how your child can be the star of the show!
Look for savings of 40% off kids’ dresswear from IZOD, Rare Editions, Bonnie Jean, Speechless and Good Lad, 40% off Belk’s entire stock of kids’ J Khaki and Red Camel sportswear and 40% off kids’ OshKosh and Carter’s playwear.
Use Belk’s shopping pass to save an extra 15% off sale purchases storewide or 10% off shoes. Text NEW to 23551 to receive a 15% off coupon on your cell phone.
More weekend sales at Belk include:
- 30% off ND New Directions, Kim Rogers, Ruby Rd., Choices and Alfred Dunner apparel for misses, petites and today’s woman
- 25-50% off better sportswear from Kasper, Statements, Rafaella, Crown & Ivy and more for misses and petites
- 25-50% off misses’ suit separates from Kasper
- 30% off handbags from Kim Rogers, Bueno, Rosetti, Lily Bloom and Del Mano
- 30% off women’s neckwear, hats and belts from Steve Madden and Collection XIIX
- 30% off Belk’s entire stock of dresses for misses, petites and today’s woman
- BOGO 50% off bras from Maidenform, Bali, Barely There and Vanity Fair
- 30% off Be Inspired activewear for misses and petites
- 25-30% off juniors’ sportswear
- 25% off juniors’ dresses
- 30-40% off women’s shoes from ND New Directions and Kim Rogers
- 30% off women’s sandals from Easy Spirit and Eurosoft
- 40-50% off men’s dress shirts and ties from Van Heusen, IZOD, Nautica, Lauren, Geoffrey Beane , Madison and Saddlebred
- BOGO 50% off men’s belts, wallets, socks and underwear
- 40% off Belk’s entire stock of men’s pants and shorts from Haggar, Savane, IZOD and Saddlebred
- 30-50% off men’s Big & Tall sportswear from Saddlebred, IZOD and Chaps40-50% off men’s sport shirts from Saddlebred and Van Heusen
To see Belk’s complete selection of Saturday sales or to place an order online, visit Belk’s website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~