Naked riding ad to foster motorcycle awareness
Lets face it, we're invisible out there. Cagers don't see us when they look right at us. So what do we ultimately have to do to be seen?
Ever had the wild urge to ride naked? I'm not talking about while you're tanked up in Sturgis.
The forward-thinking folks in New Zealand have come up with a very interesting ad concept. Riding naked will obviously get you noticed but I'm not sure I'm man enough to cruise through my hood in my birthday suit. Well, I mean, I'm man enough, but I don't know that I'd have the intestinal fortitude. Yeah, there we go.
As evidenced by the video below, riding naked is a novel concept that will enevitably become more prevelant as it's viable social benefits become entrenched in the psyche of modern man. ;)
Check out these other Motorcycle Examiners:
- The sights along the Top of the Rockies Scenic Byway - Colorado Motorcycle Travel Examiner
- American Motorcyclist Association position statements - Spokane Motorcycle Travel Examiner
- Black Hills of South Dakota -- Go now! - Denver Motorcycle Travel Examiner
- Harley-Davidson rejects Kansas City as possible York replacement - National Motorcycle Travel Examiner
- Alleged Jaycee Dugard kidnapper said never right after motorcycle crash - National Motorcycle Examiner
- Motorcycle 101: Braking in a curve - Baltimore Motorcycle Travel Examiner
- One bright spot for motorcycle sales - Seattle Motorcycle Examiner
- The Blue Ridge Parkway -Newark Motorcycle Examiner
- Cañon City's Skyline Drive - Colorado Motorcycle Travel Examiner
- Motorcycles 101: Riding strategies - man - Kansas City Motorcycle Examiner
- Can-Am Spyder demo ride - first impressions - DC Motorcycle Travel Examiner
- Million-mile rider Lyle Grimes dead at 79 - DC Motorcycle Examiner
- Michigan's best kept secret for bikers - Chicago Motorcycle Examiner
- On the Road Again - Orlando Motorcycle Examiner