Victoria's Secret Angels Erin Heatherton, Lindsay Ellingson and Elyse Taylor seduce the camera in the latest commercial released by the lingerie brand. Directed by Michael Bay, the 30-second spot features celestial sexiness and the hot bodies of the angels lounging seaside for the new fragrance "Love is Heavenly."
"When I found out I was shooting for Victoria's Secret, I was extremely excited," Victoria's Secret Angel Elyse Taylor told the cameras in behind-the-scenes footage from Victoria's Secret backstage. "This was after Christmas and I love eating a ton, but I worked out a little bit and I'm very excited to be here."
The 5-foot-9 Aussie model, recently named the face of surfer fashion house O'Neill in 2011, confesses the pressure of being beach-body ready year-round helps when it comes to eating right and exercising consistently. The secret? There isn't, she says.
"I exercise and eat right," Taylor tells the Sydney Morning Herald, fessing up to long workouts on the elliptical machine, the bike and the treadmill. "Unforutnately, there's no secret to it."
While there aren't top secret fitness fixes, there are resources for knowing exactly what the Angels do to stay in shape. Fortunately for Victoria's Secret Angels fans and consumers, exclusive videos and behind-the-scenes footage scoop on exercise and workout secrets used by the models before runway shows and on a day-to-day basis.
More articles on Victoria's Secret models...
- Bar Refaeli and Brooklyn Decker double-up hot bikini bodies for SI shoot (VIDEO)
- Victoria's Secret Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio heat up 2010 swimsuit catalog
- New Miranda Kerr photos reveal Victoria's Secret angel in 'nothing but bikini bottoms'
- Alessandra Ambrosio worksout four days a week for Victoria's Secret Fashion show
- Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr claws back: I'm not 'shockingly thin' or 'emaciated'
- Heidi Klum and Seal welcome baby girl 'Lou' to the family
- Victoria's Secret show a miss for Heidi Klum: 'My body not so cute post-baby'
- Get ready for the Olympics with Brazilian model Adriana Lima's Bikini-body tips!
- Heidi Klum pregnant photo shoot will feature star's rear assets
- Victoria's Secret model trainer Brett Hoebel explains the secrets behind the runway bodies
Want more dish? Click here for more stories on celebrity workouts!
Stay updated on celebrity workout, fitness and health news by clicking here to subscribe!
Have a tip? Want more on your favorite celebrity? E-mail me for press inquiries and coverage requests at celebtreehouse [at] gmail [dot] com