The mountain resorts get creative with event planning for the skiing off-season, so there are at least two beer festivals going on this Labor Day Weekend. Squaw Valley’s Foam Fest is Saturday and Northstar’s Brew Walk is Sunday. Both resorts are currently OPEN for summer activities.
Foam Fest at Squaw Valley + Golf, Tram Rides, Easy Biking or Outdoor Paintball
Come together for samplings of fresh n' foamy craft beers at The Village at Squaw beneath six majestic mountain peaks. You could win prizes in a skier’s dream raffle in anticipation of the snow season. Thanks to Disabled Sports USA Far West, all this happens while listening to live bands.
- Unlimited beer samples from over 40 breweries
- Live Music by Santana Tribute, The Rhythm Vandals, Serious Trebels blues band
- Tickets are $20 in advance
- The Village at Squaw, Saturday August 31, 2013 2-5pm
Northstar Brew Walk + Mountain Biking Courses, Hiking Trails and Golf
Relax in the beautiful open air environment of The Village at Northstar with live music and a cold, crisp beer and food pairings. The Brew Walk is a social event with VIP treatment from the resort's varied dining establishments.
- Sample beers from more than a dozen breweries
- Alternative singer songwriter Natalie Gelman will perform an outdoor concert
- Advance Tickets are $25
- Northstar California resort, Sunday September 1, 2013 3-6pm
If you’re looking for an excuse to drink premium beers and possibly yodel from a mountain top, North Lake Tahoe is calling for Labor Day Weekend 2013!