Bee's Knees, which hosts a rotating tap list not unlike their next-door neighbor, Rooster's Beak, is well-known in the Augusta area for their menu variations and great tapas dishes, but the restaurant has never hosted a beer pairing dinner before this one.
The menu for the dinner will be as follows:
- Golden Ale - Garam Masala & Apple Cider Vinegar Popcorn
- Samurai Krunkles - Sashimi Tartare Wontons
- Moo-Hoo Chocolate Milk Stout - Buffalo Tempeh
- 10th Anniversary Ale - Farm Fresh Veggie Flatbread Pizza
- So Fresh & So Green, Green - Panko Chicken & Waffles
- Liquid Bliss NITRO Ice Cream for dessert
Cost for the event, which includes beer and food pairings and covers tax and tip, is $30 per person. Seating is extremely limited and, as of this posting, all reservations have been filled. If you are interested in attending, contact email@example.com or call 706-828-3600 and inquire about cancellations.