Every beer drinker has their favorite type of beer that people like to drink, more and more people are starting to make that favorite beer, some type of craft beer. One of those craft beer companies that is starting to make it into beer drinkers kitchens is Drake's Brewing. This beer company has won many awards throughout the years.
- Bronze 2013 - California State Fair - Imperial IPA
- Gold 2013 - San Diego International Beer Competition - American Pale Ale
- Gold 2013 - Los Angeles International Commercial Beer Competition - American Pale Ale
- Gold 2013 - California State Fair - Extra Special Bitter
- Gold 2013 - San Diego International Beer Competition - Robust Porter
- Bronze 2013 - California State Fair - Robust Porter
and those are just the awards from this year. The success of Drake's Brewing did not come over night; however, they started to make their first batch of beer in 1989 in San Leandro, California and through hard work they got to the point of making the great beer that they make today. So what beer of Drake's Brewing should you try first.
- Drake's Brewing 1500 is a dry hopped pale ale that is 5.5% is Alcohol and comes in at 48 IBUs. This beer has a huge taste of pine and citrus and came in as the silver medal winner in the 2008 Great American Beer Festival.
Enjoy your beer and drink safe.