Are you in tune with your inner tofu temptress? Whether you're a vegan, a vegetarian or a flexitarian, get the dish on the six best vegetarian and vegan cookbooks for domestic goddess goodness:
- "Fresh & Fast Vegetarian: Recipes That Make a Meal" turns ordinary vegetables into divine dinners. Variety is the spice of life - and both variety and spices prevail in this easy-to-follow book.
- "The Veggie Goddess Vegetarian Cookbook Collection" can persuade even the most stubborn steak lover to try a taste - and then end up eating it all! This great collection includes everything from pasta to salads to soup and more.
- Love the aroma and flavor of fresh-baked brownies and cookies? Indulge with "The 100 Best Vegan Baking Recipes: Amazing Cookies, Cakes, Muffins, Pies, Brownies and Breads."
- Just hearing the phrase "comfort food" can soothe your soul. Now you can satisfy your taste buds with "Quick & Easy Vegan Comfort Food: 65 Everyday Meal Ideas for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Over 150 Great-Tasting, Down-Home Recipes."
- Have you heard about the award-winning "Forks Over Knives?" Now there's a companion cookbook that's equally fabulous: "Forks Over Knives - The Cookbook: Over 300 Recipes for Plant-Based Eating All Through the Year."
- Meet the magic of Martha Stewart when it comes to cooking by enjoying the delights of "Meatless: More Than 200 of the Very Best Vegetarian Recipes."