Premiere reissue record label Rhino Records is giving its fans the chance to share their well-honed musical taste with the world. It announced yesterday that it's offering them the chance to guest curate a playlist in the Rhino App on Spotify with a potential big incentive: A prize pack filled with Rhino goodies.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Create your playlist in Spotify – be creative! Is it the Best 80s Workout playlist? Or perhaps it’s the Top Bands Influenced by Led Zeppelin? Remember, Rhino will be judging based solely on creativity, so make yours stand out. Don’t have a Spotify account? Sign up here for free.
2. Send Rhino your playlist by copying the URL (just hover over the name of your playlist, then right click - or Control-Click on Mac - and select Copy HTTP Link).
3. Email your full name, address, and playlist link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Rhino will review all playlists, pick their favorite each week for the next 8 weeks, and the weekly winner will be featured in the Rhino App on Spotify!
5. The weekly winner will also receive a prize pack featuring Van Morrison Moondance (Deluxe Edition), Tina Turner Love Songs, Morrissey Your Arsenal – The Definitive Master, Otis Redding The King Of Soul, Aretha Franklin The Queen Of Soul or the superlative Donny Hathaway Never My Love: The Anthology!
So, what are you waiting for? Show the world you’ve got what it takes to be Dr. Rhino’s apprentice and submit your playlist today!
This article is copyright 2014 by Jeff Slate. No part may be reprinted or referenced without permission and/or attribution. All rights reserved.