Cult beauty products have legions of devoted fans worldwide. They survive years or even decades being loved by women. In cosmetics, there is always a new shade, fragrance or product to try. Most we use and never purchase again. Our beauty bag expands,but we always go back to our favorite products.
These six items are essentials in your beauty routine.
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara .One famous pink and green tube is sold worldwide every two seconds.
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. Great for chapped irritated skin.$19.50
- Estee Lauder Night Repair is an advanced anti-aging serum. Used by millions of women worldwide for years to keep skin hydrated and prevent future damage.
- Vaseline for lips is one of the most popular products for all round beauty. It can be useed for everything from chapped lips to glossing eye shadow.
- YSL Touché Éclat acts as a complexion highlighter. It makes lines; dark circles and tired skin virtually disappear.
- Marilyn Monroe was the first celebrity endorsing a perfume and she loved Chanel No.5 . Time has made it the top selling fragrance. Brad Pitt had the honor of being the first male in Chanel history to be a spokesman for the fragrance.