With the change of season comes a change in approaches to beauty. To get a heard start on fall beauty trends Award-winning colorist, Mia, from Bay Area’s popular Color By Mia, sheds light on the hottest colors seen strutting down the runway this Fall, and shares her expertise in choosing the best trends in hair color for your skin tone.
This fall, identify which color of the season will compliment your skin tone.
1. Fair/Rosy: Add more warmth to your color and go for a copper-red like fair-skinned, Emma Stone. Deeper, rich color tones are in this Fall, and your complexion will pair perfectly with this hue. Stay red and on trend!
2. Pale/Neutral: If you have a beautiful pale or neutral skin tone like the elegant Gwyneth Paltrow, your on- trend color is a cool, frosty blonde. This fall style is seen sported down the runway this season.
3. Olive/Warm: If you have a warm, olive skin tone with lots of highlights, You might want to keep the warm tones, but enrich the color with mahogany brown and create more depth by pulling through a few lighter, coppery pieces. Fresh-faced Jessica Biel’s olive skin tone goes perfectly with this color trend.
4. Tan/Rich: If you have a beautiful tan or rich skin tone like the glamorous Jennifer Lopez, you can pull off fall’s hot jewel tones, such as rich copper, browns and mahogany.
5. Rich/Deep: If your skin has a deep, rich tone, surprise everyone this season and pull off a more daring style trend. Follow Beyoncé’s bold lead and sport a shorter, frosty blond tint, which will illuminate against your complexion.