Renowned makeup artist and innovating entrepreneur Trish McEvoy founded Trish McEvoy Beauty when she was twenty-five, and turned it into a multi-million dollar company by the age of thirty. She's the artist of choice for many of Hollywood’s biggest stars, such as but not limited to Angelina Jolie, Dame Judi Dench, and often on Good Morning America, to share her work. Her collection of skincare, cosmetics, makeup brushes, fragrance, and organizational accessories can be found in HSN! August 2013 marks Trish McEvoy's one year anniverary.
Below, Trish offers her tips below for transitioning make-up from Summer into Fall. Feel free to share them with your readers!
- EVEN SKIN. Be it a fake or a slight tan, a deeper complexion disguises imperfections. As you transition to a lighter skin tone for Fall/Winter, evening out your complexion becomes even more important. Use a foundation or skin-perfector with treatment benefits to help skin recover from summer wear and tear, and with hydrating properties in preparation for the drier weather. [Beauty Balm]
- FACE COLOR. Blush is to fall what bronzer is to summer. As you transition into fall you want to lighten your bronzer and brighten your complexion with cheek color formulas that make you look lit from within—as if you've just taken a brisk walk. Apply a pop of pink to the high apples of cheeks and blend it slightly out to achieve your perfect fall face color. (Face Shapers, Brighten Up Duo)
- DEFINITION. Summer makeup is casual but as fall draws near style become more dressy and defined—from hair to makeup to clothes. Nothing instantly transforms a look like definition on the eyes, face and brows. Intensify your eye liner, sculpt your face with bronzer and highlight, and shape your brows. For lips this season the look is muted with definition achieved through highlighting around the mouth, a trick that makes lips look naturally fuller. Pat down lip color with your finger for a sexy, blurred, just-kissed finish. (Whole line-up)
- BRIGHT EYES. To look your energized best for fall, ensure eyes appear vibrant and rested with an even, bright upper eyelid and illuminated under-eye area achieved with my "Triangle of Light" inverted triangle technique under each eye. (Eye Base Essentials, Instant Eye Lift, Beauty Balm).
Some of Trish McEvoy's must-have products featured exclusively on HSN:
- Precision Brow Shaper w/ Brightener Pencil
- Easy Smokey Eye Collection
- Brighten Up Duo
- Prime and Brighten Lip Duo
- The Power of Makeup Rose Planner Collection