As of today, we've officially made it through winter and it's time to rejuvenate our beauty routines. If you're looking for some inspiration, here's a little help as to what products to invest in this springtime. From foundation to nail polish, this list has got you covered from head to toe.
1. Rouge Cream Blush in "Tickled", $6 NYX Cosmetics. NYX's cream blushes are perfect for a beautiful wash of color on the cheeks. The cream texture has a dewy finish leaving you with a healthy glow. Choose "Tickled" for shimmering peachy-pink.
2. Snap Razor, $9.99 Gillette Venus. This razor is perfectly compact for the girl on-the-go. With warm weather approaching, it's time to stop hiding our beautiful legs and with 5 curve-hugging blades, the Snap will leave a smooth finish. Throw it in your gym bag for touch ups after a workout or in your makeup bag for quick fixes before a night out.
3. Essential Lip Stain in "Pink Petal", $2.00 e.l.f Cosmetics. If you're looking for a no-fuss way to bring some color to your face, try e.l.f's Lip Stains. The tapered tip creates a precise and smudge-proof line that will last all day. You can build up the color from a sheer wash to an intense stain with added applications. As an added bonus, they're also infused with Vitamin E to keep lips moisturized.
4. Daisy Eau So Fresh perfume, $89.00 Marc Jacobs. This twist on the classic Daisy perfume is fruitier, fresher sister. With notes of natural raspberry, grapefruit and pear, this scent is bubbly and perfect for the sunshine of spring.
5. Spray & Go Moisturizer, $5.99 Vaseline. Since the weather is slowly warming up, we can no longer hide our dry winter skin under layers upon layers of clothing. Spray & Go makes moisturizing before work or school less tedious as it's non-greasy formula absorbs evenly in seconds. The Total Moisture variety is infused with pure oat extract to help revive dull skin.
6. Shimmering Skin Perfector, $41 BECCA Cosmetics. If you're looking to give your face a break from heavy foundations, the Shimmering Skin Perfector is a light crème-liquid that has light-reflecting pearls that gives the skin a sheer radiance. If you're looking for a glow with a little more coverage, mix a pump of the Skin Perfector with your daily foundation.
7. Nail Varnish in "Grab", $17 Illamasqua. It's time to put your gloves away and get a dose of Pantone's color of the year - Radiant Orchid - with this gorgeous polish. Illamasqua's formula requires only two coats for high-intensity color and is long-wearing and chip-resistant.
Think I've left anything out? Leave me a comment with your favorite spring beauty product!
If you would like to read my future stories, please click SUBSCRIBE icon and enter your email. You will receive only one email when a new article is written. Your email address is completely confidential.
Feel free to contact me with story ideas/suggestions.