An onslaught of pastels has now officially made its way to the makeup realm. Typically reserved for manis and pedis , this Spring pastels are transitioning to full face makeup with pastel eye shadows taking the number one spot.
A look that many tend to shy away from, pastels colors can be maneuvered in various ways including for the lips with baby pink acting as the go to color for the season.
On the runways pastel beauty was the theme for Badgley Mischka and Giorgio Armani backstage.
To replicate the look aim for light coverage with romanticized pastel colors. Here are a few makeup looks to try out...
1. Dainty Doll Eyeshadow in Kingston Town $12 thehut.com
2. bareMinerals Eye Color in Reveal $14 nordstrom.com
3. Dior Dior Show Fusion Mono Eyeshadow in Rosee $30 nordstrom.com
4. Lancome Lip Lover Dewy Color Lip Perfector in Rose D Eau $23 nordstrom.com
5. Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Bedaub $29 debenhams.com
6. NYX Extra Creamy Lipstick in Baby Pink $4 nastygal.com
7. Givenchy Beauty Le Prisme Visage Matte Soft Compact Face Powder in Pastel Tulle $46 barneys.com
8. Model's Own Lipstick in Baby Pink $10 urbanoutfitter.com