Rumor has it there is a new beauty fixation catching the attention of everyone for its 'magical' draw..
The latest beauty trend is the vamp, dark, vixen look that features rich and deep tones such as black cherry, deep wine, pomegranate and wild berry.
This may sound like the main ingredients for a delicious fruit salad but the idea is the darker the hues the more romanticized the look.The premise for the look is more befallen than goth, more feminine than bewitching.
Here is a list of beauty products that denote the trend and make for a great new addition to your makeup palette..
1. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Harem Silks From Bombay $19 barneys.com
2. Makeup Forever Lip Liner Pencil in Burgundy 9C $19 sephora.com
3. Stila Smudge Pots Black $20 stila.com
4. Ciate Paint Pots Nail Polish in Twilight $15 sephora.com
5. Kevyn Aucoin The Expert Lip Color in Blood Roses $34 net-a-porter.com
6. Illamasqua Lipstick in Pristine $24 sephora.com
7. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Loose Colour Concentrate in Distortion $14 sephora.com
8. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Va Va Violet $6 target.com