If you’re as obsessed with makeup and can’t get enough , join the club. There are millions of us around the world excited to share ideas and information about products. The beauty industry always has something new and innovative, but there are some rules that go unchanged.
Makeup junkies can often get so caught up in new products that we forget the basics of application.
- When it come to using any type of cheek color, less is more.You can always add more of the shade to deepen it if needed.
- Apply all foundations with a brush. This gives you more control over the coverage and allows for a more natural look.
- Daytime eyes should be created with light reflecting makeup. Sweep a light beige or soft pink all over the lid . Edge the outside corner of the eye with a deeper shade keeping the shadow to the outside.
- Lips should be defined and not messy. Try using a chubby lip pencil that is a shade or two darker than your natural color. Nars and Clinique both have good staying power.
- Eyelash curlers are a must. Use them before applying eye makeup.