This crowdfunding project is for personal needs. This is what Samantha Bonds has to say about her situation.
Hi My name is Samantha Bond. Nearly 2 weeks ago our family, friends, neighbors, High School directly across the street and the news channels watched as the all consuming fire swallowed our house on 3/14/2014 at 2:00 pm est. I am alive to tell you this story. I am greatful to be living. In the midst of this fire a vehicle exploded in flames!!! As tears roll down the cheeks of many bystanders and family members our cat "GINGER" managed to escape the flames lossing a litter of kittens but she re-enterd into the window of the house while flames were blazing high of Monae's Room to save Monae Melson the youngest child of the house!!! I would never want any one to experience this horribly unfortunate event. EVERYTHING was LOST!! Nothig could be salvaged. We need your help!! All donations will go towards EMERGENCY LIVING ARRANGEMENTS, FOOD,New TRANSPORTATION, RENT, UTILITIES, BRAND NEW CLOTHES and all other EMERGENCY EXPENSES for a family of 6 people.
You can give and help her family here http://www.gofundme.com/85fb10