The more I discover that, although I'm really digging the potency of this nail color, I am so not feeling the smell I have to endure for moments at a time (that seem like forever the more you think about the smell).
Sure, it's only a temporary ingestion or inhale of what could possibly be harmful chemicals in the long run, but not if one finds themselves always consumed with beauty products, then it become an issue of having to "deal with it all the time". Bottom line is there has to be a healthier alternative without the guilt trip.
Thankfully with the recent growth in the green market there has been a trickling down effect in all areas pertaining to organic, most notably health and beauty. Now that the focus has shifted to more environmentally driven beauty products, there are now, more than ever, healthier alternatives available.
In other words for those who want the strawberry lip balm to contain actual strawberries and not just in name only, or for those who notice that there seems to be three re-occurring chemicals that you can't pronounce loaded into every beauty product that meets the eye, there is now relief! Here is a list of the best products for organic beauty.
1. Avalon Organics Volumizing Shampoo $6.49 vitacost.com
2. Dr. Bronner Organic Lavender Soap Bar $3.49 vitaminshoppe.com
3. Real Purity 'Health Glow' Foundation $26 realpurity.com
4. Earth's Beauty Eyeliner Pencil $14 earthsbeauty.com
5. Nudist Colorbalm Stick $20 w3llpeople.com
6. Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Duo Eyeshadow $8.20 soap.com
7. Josie Maron GOGO Instant Natural Volume Argan Mascara $22 sephora.com
8. Kiss My Face Sheer Organic Shine Lipgloss $5.21 walmart.com
9. Nubian Heritage African Black Soap Bar $3.49 vitaminshoppe.com
10. Caseb Naturals Dragon's Blood Body Balm $28 casebnaturals.com