As summer heats up, we are desperately seeking a cool oasis…
Luckily...Benihana has the answer to your worries and just in time for their 50th summer Anniversary.
It’s the Mai Tai and it’s the sweetest, most refreshing mixture of pineapple and orange that is sure to be a crowd favorite at any summer shindig. Yes, you can bring the Benihana’s coveted Mai Tai recipe home to share or stop by your local Benihana and have one of their mixologists create one for you.
Benihana Mai Tai
· Light Rum 1.5 oz.
· Orgeat Syrup 1 oz.
· Sour Mix 0.5 oz.
· Pineapple Juice 1 oz.
· Triple Sec 1 dash
· Angostura Bitters 1 dash
· Orange Juice 1.5 oz.
· Myers’s Original Dark Rum float
· Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass
· Add ice and shake for 10 seconds
· Pour into Poco Grande glass
· Float ½ oz. Myers’s Original Dark Rum
· Garnish with a pineapple slice, cherry and parasol
Your Local Benihana is:
7935 Wisconsin Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814
Live Fabulously. Drink Responsibly. ™
- Cristal Carrington