How can you beat those holiday pounds when high-calorie food and drinks are everywhere? Use these simple steps to keep on track!
Even though all the yummy food is the highlight of the party, try to remember that tis the season for good times with family and friends. Focus on socializing and making memories instead of making a second helping of your favorite dessert. In addition, stay focused on your nutrition and fitness goals. Remind yourself of where you've come from and where you're going.
Use these tips to stay on top of your fitness game:
- Don't attend a party hungry! Have a small low-calorie snack ahead of time.
- Chew gum! Before and after a meal, chew gum so you won't be tempted to overindulge.
- Maintain a safe distance between you and the food table!
- Opt for a small serving dish when making your plate!
- Maintain your exercise routine and up your gym time to off-set the extra calorie intake!
Be smart about what you choose to eat. Use these guidelines:
- Trim calories where you can by limiting your toppings (cheeses, gravy, sauces, creams, and nuts).
- First survey what foods are available and make your choices.
- Indulge in your favorites and leave the everyday dishes for another time.
- Only eat what you love, and don't just eat something because it's on the buffet.
- Limit the amount of alcoholic beverages you drink.
Follow these simple tips to start the New Year off right! And keep in mind that exercise is a huge part of the equation when it comes to achieving weight loss. Visit 2CW-HI to take the guess-work out of your workout and let us help you maximize your sexy!