According to a Dec. 22 SBN report, Lincoln Financial Field plays host for Week 16's Sunday Night Football 2013 on NBC, as the Bears and Eagles live streaming game has a scheduled TV start time of 8:25 p.m. EST on NBC Live Extra. Tonight's game time forecast calls for temperatures in the low 60s with cloudy skies in Philadelphia, Pa.
The SNF coverage gets underway at 7 p.m. EST with Football Night in America hosted by Bob Costas, along with in-studio TV appearances by Dan Patrick, Tony Dungy and Rodney Harrison.
Commentating for tonight's NBC broadcast of the Bears vs. Eagles will be provided by the great duo of Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth live from the booth, while Michele Tafoya will cover the sidelines beginning at 8:20 p.m. EST.
NBC Sports Live Extra's live streaming feed kicks off at the top of the hour (8 p.m. EST) with the pregame show. To check Sunday Night Football 2013 availability please visit NBC-Sports Live Stream page or simply click here.
NBCSLE is a service offered through a series of participating cable, satellite and TV providers, which enables NFL fans to watch live streaming games on a desktop, tablet, mobile phone and other internet-operated devices.
NBC's Sunday Night Football is part of NBC Sports Network programming, which is a complementary part of your regular TV subscription. However, the ability to view different camera angles and all the interactive features makes it a unique NFL watching experience.
What a better way than to experience this online feature than with a great NFL football game. Tonight's clash between the Bears and Eagles promises to be must-see TV, as both teams try and win their respective NFC divisions in the late stages of the season.
For the (8-6) Chicago Bears, they come into this game looking to capitalize on a weak NFC North and clinch the franchise’s second division title in three years.
For the (8-6) Philadelphia Eagles, Dallas win over Washington means the NFC East could be decided on the final day of the regular season.
Betting Trends Prior to TV Game Time
- OVER is 4-0 in Bears' last 4 games in Week 16.
- UNDER is 5-0 in Chicago's last 5 games after allowing more than 30 points in their previous game.
- Chicago Bears are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games after accumulating more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
- OVER is 5-0 in Philadelphia's last five games after allowing more than 350 total yards in its previous game.
- Eagles are 0-6-1 ATS in their last seven home games versus teams with a winning road records.
- Philly is 1-8-1 ATS in its last 10 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in its previous game.
SNF Extra Point Prior to NBC Free Live Stream
- Chicago Bears are 4-1 ATS in their last five meetings against the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Underdog is 4-1 ATS in their these teams last 5 meetings.
Don't miss this Bears vs. Eagles 2013 NFL live stream Sunday Night Football on NBC matchup. Watch this NFL schedule Week 16 game at the aforementioned TV start time, or simply follow the instructions on how to stream it live via NBC Sports Live Extra.