Many Human Resource (HR) managers have moved away from questions like "What's your weakness?" and prefer behavior-based questions, which ask you to:
- describe how you handled specific situations at your former jobs
If you are about to interview for your next leadership position, be prepared for questions like these (from an article in Reader's Digest):
- Tell me about a time when your integrity was challenged. What was the situation, and what did you do?
- Tell me about a time you had to work with someone you did not personally like.
- If you could come to work with only three tools to get your job done, what would they be?
- What personal and professional development have you been engaged in outside the workplace over the past year?
- Describe your Outlook calendar on a typical day