William ‘Billy’ Baldwin (“Gossip Girl,” “Parenthood”) stars as a single father and fireman who fights for love. Starring with Baldwin are Natalie Brown (“Being Human”) and young talent Christian Martyn (“Home Alone 5: Alone in the Dark”).
"Be My Valentine" is about Firefighter lieutenant Dan Farrell (Baldwin) who is a widower and single dad. Dan is notlooking for romance, but when his team responds to a fire at a local florist he can’t help but notice the pretty owner, Kate (Brown).
Dan's son 12-year old son Tyler (Maryn) meets Rebecca, the daughter of the new EMT, Chelsea, and sparks begin to fly. With encouragement from his father, Tyler asked Rebecca for a date and they soon become an item.
Kate's flower shop is closed due to the fire, so when Dan needs to buy flower arrangements for the station's annual Valentine’s Day Firefighter’s Ball, he heads to the supermarket, where he runs into Kate. Dan enlists Kate’s floral expertise and soon the two start spending time together. Dan is inspired to invite Kate to be his date for the ball.
Dan is delighted with the new prospect of romance with Kate, but her ex, Gavin (James Thomas, “House at the End of the Street”), has returned and wanted to win her back with a marriage proposal.
Will Dan suit up to fight for love, or let the flame with Kate burn out?
“Be My Valentine” is an Automatic Pictures production. Executive producers are Deborah Marks and Scott W. Anderson. David Titcher is the co-executive producer and Steve Solomos is the producer. Graeme Campbell directed from a script by David Titcher and by J.B. White.
- Chance at Romance a love story on Hallmark Channel
- Betty White and Jennifer Love Hewitt star in The Lost Valentine
- Kiss at Pine Lake a story of young love on Hallmark Channel
- Cupid stars Joely Fisher in Valentine's themed Hallmark movie
- Remember Sunday a romance on Hallmark Channel
- Lucky in Love an April Fool romance
- The Wishing Well starring Ernest Borgnine
- Operation Cupcake a romance on Hallmark