The first details have been revealed for the official strategy guide of the upcoming “Batman: Arkham Origins” on the Nintendo Wii U, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. According to a product listing update from Amazon on Sept. 13, the book will be published by Brady Games.
The official strategy guide of “Batman: Arkham Origins” promises to provide a complete walkthrough of the story. It will also include coverage on solving puzzles and finding every collectibles in the open-world action-adventure video game. The villain and gadget elements are going to be covered as well. You can check out some screenshots of the latest installment from the “Batman: Arkham” series in the slideshow on the top left-hand corner of this article and the list of features below (courtesy of Amazon):
- Exclusive maps that detail every collectible.
- 100% complete story walkthrough.
- Full multiplayer coverage with modes and maps.
- Full collectible and puzzle coverage.
- Detailed villain and gadget descriptions, statistics, and strategies.
- Signature Series treatment, with premium cover, extra art and bonus content, makes this a collectible item for any fan!
The official strategy guide “Batman: Arkham Origins” is officially priced at $21.99. Amazon is currently offering a discount of 26 percent, dropping the price to $16.25. The book is due to ship on Oct. 25, the same day as the launch of the video game.
Warner Bros. Games Montreal is the main developer of “Batman: Arkham Origins” for the Nintendo Wii U, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. Splash Damage is the studio responsible for the new multiplayer mode, which won’t be included in the Nintendo Wii U version.