If you're in the mood for a party, you're in luck! Get out the rubber duckie and get ready to scrub-a-dub-dub, folks! Dec. 5 is Bathtub Party Day!
Bathtub Party Day
With the hectic holidays in full swing, many people are feeling extra stressed out during the hustle-and-bustle of the season! Between the decorations, gift buying and wrapping, parties and preparing all that food, it's no wonder we're a little out of sorts these day! Bathtub Party Day, created by the fine folks at Wellcat, encourages everyone to slow down, kick back and enjoy a leisurely bath!
How to Celebrate Bathtub Party Day
- Bet the little ones will enjoy Bathtub Party Day!
- Here's your perfect excuse to purchase a few new toys for the tub!
- Put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door, turn on the flameless candles, turn on the tap, pour in your favorite bubble bath and grab your favorite bubbly.
- Invite a few of your favorite friends over and celebrate out in the big tub - the hot tub that is!
- If you are in the mood for a little romance, why not invite your significant other to join you? Just don't forget to turn off all those handy-dandy electronic gadgets!
Dec. 5 is also the Day of the Ninja! And speaking of the holidays...
- 20 Free Gingerbread House Patterns
- 6 Festive Christmas Punch Recipes
- 25 Best Homemade Gingerbread Cookie Recipes
- Holiday whiskey balls & rum balls recipes perfect for Christmas
- Best pecan pie recipes for Christmas
- Divine Christmas Eggnog Recipes
- 25 Gourmet Fruitcake Recipes
- 50 Christmas Cookie Recipes: Best Homemade Cookies for the Holidays
- 15 Christmas Cupcake Recipes for the Holidays
- Free Christmas Gift Tags
- Holiday Hazards & Dangers for Pets
- 15 Homemade Holiday Pet Treats
- Christmas Fudge
- New Year’s Eve toasts, quotes and sayings to ring in the New Year
- 20 New Year’s Eve Cocktails: Ring in the New Year with refreshing holiday cheer
- 30 New Year’s Eve Appetizer Recipes Perfect for Parties