Bath & Body Works Green Monday 2013 sale has started a day early and you can pick up twin-pack refills of the popular Wallflowers for up to 75 percent off for one day only.
Spend Less, Shop more found the Bath & Body Works Green Monday 2013 deal and posted it on Dec. 8. The $5 per Wallflower twin-pack refills deal is good in stores only on Sunday, Dec. 8. Using the $5 sale price and a Bath & Body Works coupon you can get the Wallflowers twin-pack refills for only $3.33 each.
The Bath & Body Works Wallflowers refill twin-packs are normally priced at $12.50 each, but on Sunday, Dec. 8 you can get them for $5 each in stores. If you buy three you can use the Bath & Body Works coupon found on the Spend Less, Shop More website and receive a free item with a purchase of $10 or more. Instead of paying $15 for three twin-packs at the sale price of $5 each you will pay $10 for the three twin-packs.
Since the Bath & Body works twin-pack refills normally sell for $12.50 each you will be able to get three Wallflower twin-packs for less than regular price of one.
Visit the Spend Less, Shop More website to get your printable Band & Body Works coupon for a free item with $10 purchase. The $5 Wallflower twin-pack deal is good in stores on Sunday, Dec. 8 only.
Green Monday 2013 deals listed by store:
- Walgreens Jingle Cash promotion back: Green Monday weekly sales ad
- Target weekly ad: Savings and earn Target gift cards
- Target weekly ad: Save on iPhone 5c, Xbox 360 Console, Bella espresso maker
- Kohl's KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer 60 percent off sale
- Dicks Sporting Goods Green Monday 2013 kicks off ’12 Days of Deals’
- Best Buy XboxOne consoles available in limited quantities
- Best Buy: PS4 consoles available in limited quantities
- Bed Bath & Beyond sale: Starbucks Verismo 580 Brewer over 50 percent off
Never miss another frugal living tip, any frugal food news, recipes or cooking tips again! Subscribe to Rachael Monaco Frugal Living Examiner and receive FREE notification every time something new is published. You can also subscribe to Rachael Monaco Cooking Examiner for the latest food news and recipes.