BASF Corporation, the North American affiliate of BASF SE, Ludwigshafen, Germany, took a rare step in announcing twelve new jobs on a Saturday. The positions are permanent full-time positions with the world’s largest chemical company.
Here are just a few of the openings:
· Distribution Strategy Specialist - Automotive Refinish - Job type: Full-Time View full job description
· Market Development Specialist- Sandwich Plate System- Wyandotte - Job type: Full-Time View full job description
· Key Account Manager, ( OEM, TIER I) Cellasto- Wyandotte - Job type: Full-Time View full job description
BASF’s jobs are also benefit rich. Benefits include:
Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision & Pharmacy Coverage
Retirement Savings Plan (401k), including a 5% Company match AND 5% automatic contribution
3 Weeks’ Paid Vacation for New Hires
Domestic Partner Benefits
Life Insurance Benefits
Education for You, Including 100% Tuition Reimbursement & Professional Development Training
Education for Your Kids, Including Scholarships and College Readiness Support
Employee Discounts on Everything from a New Car to Your Cell Phone
Service Awards and Other Special Recognition Programs
To see the full benefit plan, visit Benefits and Compensation.
Other articles and white papers of interest:
- Additional job search tips– home page for several articles
- Grow your resume– educational, certification, and other ways to enhance your resume
- Job search myths– a series separating myths from reality for job seekers.
- Management styles- three types.
- Corporate structures- from entrepreneur to conglomerate.
Top advice during your job search
- How to Find a Job: When There Are No Jobs: a necessary job search book and career planning guide for surviving and prospering in today's hyper competitive job market.
- 301 Smart Answers to Tough Interview Questions.
- Your Social Media Job Search: Use LinkedIn, Twitter, and other tools to get the job you want!