Reports on Feb. 26, 2013, featured a dog named Barney from Surrey, England who was in news for eating something strange. Barney is a Chocolate Labrador who was examined to have eaten over 109 stones.
However, the good news is that Barney is fine now despite his bizarre meal. The vet was successful in removing 79 pebbles and the dog passed 30 on his own, thereby getting Barney rid of all the stones.
Moreover, the dog also damaged his teeth by eating so many stones and had to undergo tooth surgery.
According to reports, the owner of the dog took him to a beach filled with pebbles and sometimes later he started acting sluggish and felt like not keeping well.
That is when Kim Woollard, the dog owner took him to the vet after seeing his extreme condition.
On being examined, the vet found out that Barney has eaten over 109 stones, which was quite astonishing.
It was also reported that the dog likes to taste different strange things like tissues and laundry, but stone eating is likely to be the first case.