This is hands-down one of the absolute funnest subscription boxes that we have ever received. Why? It all comes in a sturdy and fun nylon bag, it offers a lot of gear for the buck and the employees are fun too!
The idea behind this monthly subscription box is that you can get your personal cleaning supplies delivered to your front door if you do not have the opportunity to get them for yourself. Or, maybe, you just like the whole idea. We do.
You are free to order The Freshman for just a month, at $29.99, or The Intern, 6-month deal for $159.99 (this works out to $26.50 a month). Lastly, you may also pay for the year for the Sterling Archer package @ $299.99 ($24.91 per month).
We like Bare Necessities. We like the entire package. We urge any and every one who is even sort-of considering the subscription service to let this be the one that you try. You could very well, get hooked.
Received from Bare Necessities:
- 1 Tube of 2.8 Oz Colgate Fluoride Toothpaste
- 1 Colgate Extra Clean Firm Toothbrush
- 1 16 Fl Oz Bottle of Daily Defense Moisturizing Shampoo
- 1 16 Fl Oz Bottle of Daily Defense Moisturizing Conditioner
- 1 15 Fl Oz Bottle of Daily Defense Spa Inspired Body Wash
- 1 Box: Poppy Grow Kit
- 1-1.4 Oz Lady Speed Stick: Invisible Dry Deoderant: Powder Fresh
- 1-2.5 Oz Gillette Satin Care Olay Shave Gel with Shea Butter
- 1 Package (of 3) Gillette 2 Razors
- 1 Wash Ball
- 1 Bear Mask (White)
- 1 Bare Necessities Bag
- 1 $100.00 Wine Voucher @ VirginWines.com
- 1 SmashBurger Coupon: Free Fries with the purchase of an entree
- 1 Print Out for a free ride with Uber
- 1 Hand Written Welcome Note (It was funny too - Thank you Sudz E. Fuzzman)