The first step in making the fajitas, is to make the chicken. This is done easily in a slow cooker, and the leftover chicken can be used in other recipes.
3 chicken breasts
1 jar barbecue sauce
water to cover chicken
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Pour the barbecue sauce and water over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for a few hours.
About 20 minutes before the chicken is done cooking, you will want to:
- Rinse tomatoes and lettuce.
- Shred the lettuce.
- Dice the tomatoes.
When the chicken is ready, assemble the fajitas.
- Let each person pile whatever ingredients they desire onto their tortilla.
- Roll up and enjoy!
Be sure to subscribe to Bangor Easy Meals to receive all new updates to the column. Please share articles you enjoy on Facebook, Twitter and other social and bookmarking venues. You may contact Shannon any time at email@example.com, or by leaving a comment here.