Makes about 2 dozen muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 8 bananas -- pureed
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 Tablespoons baking powder
- 2/3 cup grated white chocolate
- 2/3 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, F.
- In a bowl, blend the egg, oil, banana, and milk. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, white chocolate, and walnuts. Make a well in center of the dry ingredients, and pour in the milk mixture. Stir until moistened (do not overmix).
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 15-20 minutes until tops are golden brown.