Are you ready to sample the best of Baltimore cuisine? Are you trying to save some money in the process? Baltimore Restaurant Week begins today and ends August 10th. You can enjoy a two course lunch for $15 or a three course dinner for $20 or $30 . You can read more about Baltimore Restaurant Week by clicking here. Now there are five keys to navigating Baltimore Restaurant Week successfully. Please read those keys below and have a wonderful time dining in Baltimore.
1) Make a reservation : A reservation is a guarantee that you will have a seat. If you are coming with a group it is even more essential. Many of Baltimore’s best restaurants are slashing their prices so it will be crowded. You can make a reservation online using Opentable or the restaurant’s respective site.
2) Leave earlier than usual: You will need extra time to get to your designated restaurant. Make sure you leave earlier. There will be more traffic. You and your group are not the only people eating well during restaurant week. Also be aware of the peak times which will be after 5pm on weekdays and all day on weekends.
3) The Orioles are in first place: The Orioles are in first place in the AL east. The O’s also have six games during Baltimore Restaurant Week. Baltimore is orange and black for good reason. So many restaurants will be crowded due to the Orioles and Baltimore Restaurant Week.
4) Use garage or valet parking: Using garage or valet parking will save you a lot of grief and time. Also you can enjoy your meal and not worry about time. Make sure you check the hours of operation for your respective garage or valet. Do to the crowds, you will not be able to avoid getting a ticket or towed. Quarters will not be needed.
5) Happy Hour: Do you want to slash your expenses even more? GO to happy hour? You can get decent drinks and food at great prices. During Baltimore Restaurant Week, some places may have restrictions in place. So call ahead.
6) Special Menus: Most restaurants will be using a special menu for Baltimore Restaurant Week. That means only the foods on this menu can be use for this event. Also you may not be allowed to use gift cards or coupons during this time period. Read the fine print and call your favorite restaurant. You can see all the restaurants by clicking here.
7) Suggested Restaurants: Please see the list of restaurants below and click on each restaurant for information. Happy Dining.
B&O American Brasserie 2 North Charles Street Baltimore, MD 21201
Fleming’s Steakhouse 720 Aliceanna St, Baltimore, MD 21202
Kona Grill 1 E. Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21202
Langermans 2400 Boston Street #101A Baltimore, MD 21224
Langermann’s on Light 1542 Light Street Baltimore, MD 21230
M & S Grill 201 E. Pratt Street Baltimore,MD 21202
McCormick & Schmick’s 711 Eastern Avenue Baltimore, MD
Mother’s Grille 1113 S Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21230
Oceanaire Seafood 801 Aliceanna Street, Baltimore, MD 21202
Oregon Grille 1201 Shawan Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030
RA Sushi 1390 Lancaster St, Baltimore, MD 21231
Roy’s Restaurant of Baltimore 720B Aliceanna St, Baltimore, MD 21202
Rusty Scupper 402 Key Hwy, Baltimore, MD 21230
Ruth Chris Steakhouse 711 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21202
Ruth Chris Steakhouse 600 Water St, Baltimore, MD 21202
Sullivan’s Steakhouse 1 E. Pratt Street #102 , Baltimore, MD 21202
Waterfront Kitchen 1417 Thames St, Baltimore, MD 21231