According to an insider report against all odds the Baltimore Ravens aren’t bothered about being the underdog!
Will you be checking out the NFL playoffs, Ravens and Broncos game at 4:30 p.m. on Saturday January 12, 2013.Whether your Homegating with fellow fans or rocking your blinged out Ravens fitted jersey at the game, the NFL has amazing products to help you cheer your team to victory. Don't forget to show you Purple Pride especially in support of the Ravens advancing to the divisional round of the playoffs.
Read here what one Ravens team member stated: “It doesn’t surprise me that nobody would really give us too much of a shot,” quarterback Joe Flacco said. Have you heard the six main reasons many say the odds are stacked against the Ravens in their divisional matchup in Denver?
- The Broncos already beat the Ravens, 34-17, just three weeks ago.
- Quarterback Peyton Manning has won nine straight games versus the Ravens.
- Baltimore is traveling to the mountains (already challenging) on short rest.
- The Ravens are playing in Denver’s high altitude for the first time during the John Harbaugh era.
- The Broncos are the hottest team in the NFL, winning 11 straight games.
- Denver is well rested due to a first-round bye.
If you take into consideration the reasons listed above, techincally the Broncos are favored to win by 9 ½ points, according to the Vegas odds. Read more what Flacco thinks:
“But I think you always have that little chip that you want to go out there and prove to people that you’re a good football team. Once the whistles blow on Saturday, we’re just going to be focused on our job and all that stuff will kind of be in the background,” quarterback Joe Flacco said.”
No matter what the critics think about Baltimore Ravens, team spirit and supporter fandom speaks volumes for Purple Pride. Check out the attached video of The Ray Lewis Dance Under Water performed by National Aquarium diver Michael.