Looking for things to do with your children this week? Don't miss out! Here's what's happening in the Baltimore / Central Maryland area this week.
- This week's exhibit at Port Discovery is the continuation of Joshua's Journey - A Black Cowboy Rides the Chisholm Trail.
The traveling exhibit at the Maryland Science Center will be moving on after this week!! Visit the science center to see DaVinci - The Genius. It's last day here in Baltimore is Sunday January 31. From the Maryland Science Center website: Direct from Italy—da Vinci’s machines, inventions, paintings, sculptures, writings and drawings. The genius of da Vinci from aeronautics to medicine, artistry to weapons of war—all on display in this extraordinary exhibition’s first visit to the East Coast & only the third venue in the United States.
- Tuesday January 26th 11:00 is Preschool Storytime at the Maryland Science Center.
- Wednesday January 27th at 2:00pm is Bundle Up! at the Maryland Science Center in the Kids Room where you learn and play like penguins.
- Wednesday January 27th is Wonderful Wednesday for all day fun dedicated to kids ages birth to Kindergarten at Port Discovery.
- Friday January 29th continues Friday's at Five at the Maryland Science Center where admission is reduced to $8 (add $4 to see the special traveling exhibit on DaVinci).
- Sunday January 31st 1:00-2:00 head to the Masonville Cove environmental education center minutes south of the Inner Harbor to learn about conservation and make your own draft stopper.
- Sunday January 31st 2:00 - 3:00pm the Masonville Cove center has Nature Games for school aged children.
Remember to find the balance between sharing the world with your children and having quality down time for relaxing. Kids need experiences to build and grow on. Take your kids around town!
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/baltobrainwaves