ooking for things to do with your children this week? Don't miss out! Here's what's happening in the Baltimore / Central Maryland area this week Monday, February 1, 2010 through Sunday, February 7, 2010.
- This week's exhibit at Port Discovery is the continuation of Joshua's Journey - A Black Cowboy Rides the Chisholm Trail. Its last day on exhibit is Friday, February 5th!
- Tuesday February 2 is Thrifty Tuesday with 1/2 price tickets to the B&O Railroad Museum.
- Wednesday February 3 at 10:30am is Toddler Time at the B&O Railroad Museum.
- Friday February 5 continues Friday's at Five at the Maryland Science Center where admission is reduced to $8.
- Friday February 5 from 5:00pm - 9:00pm the National Aquarium has a special program entitled Celebrating African American Heritage.
- Saturday February 6 9:30am - 1:30pm is Boy Scout Day at the National Aquarium.
We are lucky to have such a culturally rich city and state to live in. We should take advantage of all that it has and the special events that come our way. Take your kids around town!
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/baltobrainwaves