Having been a working mom for years and having traditional employment and At Home Businesses, there are things that were learned along the way:
- There is no easy way to make money – Hard work is the only thing that makes that happen.
- Having family and friends supporting you is important – More importantly is having supporters that will stick by you from beginning to end no matter how WELL or how BAD or how CRAZY things are.
- You lose some and you win some – Being a mom and a fulltime worker bee is an accomplishment of its own. There are no losses only bumpy wins – It’s all about the attitude.
- It’s all about the attitude – Smiling, being perpetually positive, optimistic, and energetic draws people’s attention, it will guide them to you and eventually they will want a piece of your “happy” pie. Use that to grow your business
- Don’t sweat the small stuff – Not dusting a side table or a picture frame never killed anyone. Take time to fight the battles worth fighting
- Hug your kids – Hugging is the best medicine, human contact with those we love can lower stress levels, ease tension and clear your mind. Take the time to stop being the “work at home mom” and take time to just “Be”
You can’t look at people and say “they have it together” you need to know that you are the one that has it together: a positive outlook on life makes everything I touch turn to Gold.
Stay positive, stick to it and forge your own road to success - you are already half way there.