All of us like pork chops, right? They can be grilled, baked, cooked. We eat them no matter how they're done, as long as they taste good.
So, here's a great recipe for you to try when you have your next pork chop dish. It's a special Brazilian way recipe for you.
6 pieces of fresh pork chops
1 green pepper
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
2 or teaspoons of salt (or more if you'd like)
2 teaspoons of black pepper
1 pound of potatoes
1 pound of carrots
1 pound of green beans
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
Fresh parsley & scallions
- Peel your potatoes, carrots & green beans and boil them with water, 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of oil until they get soft (not mushy)
- While they're boiling chop your tomato, green pepper, parsley & scallions together
- Using a bowl add minced garlic, black pepper, salt and oil
- Now. Stick a knife through your pork chops to make small holes so the seasoning will get inside of them
- Use aluminum foil to cover your baking pan and spread the seasoning on both sides of them
- Add the boiled potatoes, carrots & green beans and bring them to a preheated oven (350/400 degrees) and let them bake for 30 minutes or more (if you like them well done)
- Use 3 tablespoons of oil plus 1/2 cup of water so they won't burn.
Make sure that you make holes on them so your seasoning will get through them.
Although you see just green beans in the picture but if you use potatoes & carrots they'll taste better and make your dish look more colorful.
Also, make sure to turn them so they'll bake evenly on both sides.
This is a little bit of work but you'll enjoy your pork chops just like we do, in Brazil.
Have fun and enjoy!
IF YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND GO TO MY HOME PAGE TO SUBSCRIBE AND RECEIVE FREE INFORMATION OF MY FUTURE NEW ARTICLES.