Without stress, children actually enjoy helping out. If you come to them (even your teenagers) and say let us bake together, you will be surprised the reaction. Try not to bark orders or get hung up on spotless kitchen as you bake.
Millions of recipes are available online. From the very simple to the most complicated are waiting for you. Pinterest also is a fun place to start.
Simple suggestions to keep in mind when baking with family:
- Have a fun upbeat attitude.
- Don't get hung up on the finish product looking like the picture.
- Enjoy the talking and laughing as you bake.
- Bake for neighbors and friends.
- Be creative.
- Clean together.
- Keep trying weekly baking together. The more you do it, the better you will be.