Snicker doodle cookies are always fun to make and eat. Now the love you have for those cookies can be made into a cake. Enjoying a slice of snicker doodle cake that is moist and delicious is a dessert that is hard to pass up. The use of a Bundt pan provides an elegant look to the snicker doodle cake and providing a guide to the person slicing the cake with all its grooves aligned to make it easier to portion out for everyone.
- 1 packaged white cake mix
- 1 cup of whole milk
- ½ cup or 1 stick of butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350’.
- In a large mixing bowl add the dry cake mixture.
- Add the eggs, butter, milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Lightly spray the sides of the Bundt pan with cooking spray and a dusting of flour.
- Pour the cake batter into the pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove cake from oven and let it cool for 10 minutes before flipping the cake over onto a cooking rack.
- Once the cake is on the cooling rack sprinkle the entire cake with granulated sugar.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before transferring the snicker doodle cake to a serving or cake dish.
© 2013 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved
More reading topics from this author:
Find more recipes and cooking tips with easy step-by-step instructions visit me at Jackson Cooking Examiner. For fun, crafty, holiday, events, tips and tricks and education stories to enjoy join me at Home and Living Examiner. Interested in health issues, recalls, medical conditions and tips and tricks for a healthier lifestyle follow me to Healthy Living Examiner. Looking for celebrity news, scoops, pop culture, events, attractions and entertainment stories follow the Jackson Celebrity Examiner.