TV

See also:

Bad Girls Club, Season 6 Recap: Is Char the weakest of them all?

Is Char really fit for the Bad Girls Club
Is Char really fit for the Bad Girls Club
Oxygen.com

The Bad Girls Club airs on Monday nights at 9:00 p.m.

It's official according to the Oxygen.com website: Char is the "most hated" Bad Girl of this season. As far as I'm concerned, Oxgyen hit the nail right on the head.

Char is not a bad girl for a number of reasons. For starters, she is the only girl that boasts about leaving a corporate job to be a part of this season's Bad Girls Club. She also brags about being the oldest in age. The honest truth? When you're almost 30 years old and leave a corporate job to be a part of trashy reality television, you're not a bad girl. You're a very foolish girl.

Also, if you're going to be a "bully," at least follow through on your actions. Char told Nikki that she looked like a man, and called Lauren a whale. She tormented Lauren to the point that Lauren hit her - twice. Then, Char had a breakdown and talked about how she had been a victim of physical abuse. Again, if you agree to be on a show like The Bad Girls Club, expect to get hit if you harrass people. If you have issues and don't like violence - which most of us don't - then stay at your corporate job making real money and don't participate in wild shows like The Bad Girls Club.

To top things off, Char seemed extremely uncomortable being around Lauren during the aftershow hosted by Tanisha. Lauren called Char out during the entire aftershow, and Char simply cringed and it seemed like she couldn't handle all of Lauren's backlash. Then, after the show was over and she had the camera to herself, trash was pretty much leaking out of the girl's mouth. Now you're bad, huh?

Ironically, Char prides herself on being the most immature, classy girl in the house. In all reality, she looks the silliest and the most cowardly.

Although Nikki's way too goofy for my taste, she could probably still man handle all the rest of this season's "Bad Girls" while being blindfolded.

Bad Girls viewers: Do you think Char is a real "Bad Girl?" Sound off in the comments section below!

Comments

• TOM 3 years ago

Char got Charred by Laurne big time on the Bad Girls Club afterparty show. I loved it. Char is nothing. Char needs to start bringing home men/boys to the house like Nikki and Lauren does and Syndey did while she was there.

• Danielle 3 years ago

I'm not a fan of Char because she is exactly what I try and avoid on a daily basis. She starts most if not all of the fights around the house and then backs away from whatever it stews into. I personally like Jessica and Jennifer and sometimes Kory. I won't be home to watch the new episode tonight and since I am so excited about watching it, I'm going to tune in straight from my phone. I work and subscribe to DISH Network and I use the TV Everywhere function to keep in touch with all of my favorite shows . It's great to have when you're on the road and you need a little bit of excitement to help you along with the trip. I use it when I'm not at home for a prolonged period of time and the app is free! It works with the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android devices. You can also watch pre-recorded or live TV! I am always recommending that people check out DISH Network and I am inviting anyone who comes across this post to explore the endless possibilities with DISH Network and experience a value unseen by any other TV provider!

*Danielle

char is dumb and old and cant pull any guys! she cant fight her own battles at all! she is not classy at all. skank!

Char is weak "play with it" Bitch you rotate!

• yecca 3 years ago

Char is all talk and really makes herself look weak. she needs everyone to fight her battles for her and she thinks she is the leader no she is the sorry loser. who needs to get a life and learn how to be a real WOMAN. Char don't know what classy is. PLAY WITH THAT BITCH!

• rissaboo>>< 3 years ago

you dont know wat you is talking about you is so dum that s not char so you need to shutup ok hoe

• rissaboo>>< 3 years ago

wat up char i am sick of fake girls to i am the same way bbut you will hurt somebody and i am like that you is the big girls so get them back i am just like you and all them haters can say i am sick ofyou and you sit back and laugh love you bye.................................................................................................................

• rissaboo>>< 3 years ago

• NinjaNiggaNellsz 3 years ago

well i have always disliked Char from the moment she walked into the house . She always ran her mouth about how she didn't like people and as soon as someone step to the plate to face her she ran away like a coward . Fighting is one thing , but fighting your OWN battles is another not have your so called " friends " get the black eye for you Kori and Jessica were both good friends for fighting for Char but in the long run Char wouldn't do the same for them . A bad girl will always stick up for herself and Char is everything a bad girl IS NOT!

• Profile picture of careygold
    careygold 3 years ago

Bad Girls Club is my favorite show. am eagerly waiting to watch bad girls club season 6 episode 12 online.

• tiaraS012 3 years ago

I DNT LIKE CHAR WIT A PASSION SOMEONE ALWAYS FIGHTIN HER BATTLE LIKE REALLY ........YW ONE SCARY SO CALL GROWN WOMAN I EVER KNOW I HOPE SHE SEE EVERYTHING PEOPLE WRITE ANOUT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE SAY SHE GROWN BUT GROWN WOMAN WHO MAKE MONEY DNT GET ON THESE KIND OF SHOW!!! AND WEN YW HIT 30 SOMETHING DNT HAVE NO KIDS CUZ BY TIME YW HIT 50 YO KIDS ARE GONNA BE 13 OR 14 SO MAKEN QUICK.......AND YW GET MADE AT NICKI CUZ SHE GET PLAY ND YW DNT..........YW EVER THINK IT WAS BCUZ YW UGLY AND RUN YO MOUTH TOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! SLOW YO ROLL A LIL MAYBE YW WILL GET PLAY ONE DAY AND LAUREN TAGGED THAT HEAD OF YOURS AND DIDNT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT LMFAO WAT A SCARY CHAR I TELL YW BUT YW SAY YW THAT BADEST ON HERE NOOOOOOOOOOOO THE BIGGEST MOUTH EVER............. IM A TRIP FOR CLEARIN CHAR AND ONE MORE THING CHAR LOSE SOME WEIGHT