Time for the old switcharoo! For all of your spring essentials storage needs this season you don't have to shell out for the crossbody or satchel, instead pick up the currently trending hot item: the backpack.
Backpacks are a flashback to grade school when sporting a backpack meant you were well on your way to a learning odyssey filled with notebooks, folders, pencils and crayons in tow.
Now the latest indie craze among accessories, backpacks have since been upgraded to a practical and chic way of carrying all of your personal belongings from the gym to the park, and even to the office (we're not talking only gents here!)
Here are a few backpack looks we nominate for best in season...
1. Chloe Stanyon Design Rolltop Backpack $345 wolfandbadger.com
2. French Connection Prim Lady Backpack $88 usafrenchconnection.com
3. JanSport SuperBreak White/Black Gracie Dot Backpack $35 zappos.com
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Backpack $825 forwardforward.com
5. Topshop Snake Zipfront Backpack $72 topshop.com
6 Dooney & Bourke Nylon Flap Backpack $110 nordstrom.com
7. Nasty Gal Recess Backpack $39 nastygal.com
8. Vince Camuto 'Tilly' Backpack $248 vincecamuto.com