Teaching is one of the noblest professions; unfortunately teachers usually don’t get the respect or acknowledgement they deserve. With budget cuts and less money filtering down to the classroom level, many teachers have to dip into their own wallets for classroom supplies or decorations. This could include bulletin board materials, extra paper, pencils, or even extra food during a fruit snack break.
With money being tight (in classroom and personal budgets), teachers are looking for creative and cheap ways to set up their classrooms. The back to school bulletin board ideas in the slideshow are to help spark some new ideas for teachers that are looking for a fresh new start to the school year.
Here are some fun and creative back to school bulletin board ideas:
- Summer pool decorations with words like: Jumping into the “Back to school” pool
- Owl decorations with words like: Back to school with who? Then have kid’s names on the owls
- Frogs with kid’s names on lily pads with words like: Time to leap into a new year
- Tiger theme with words like: First graders: Let’s go get 'em, tigers!
- Football theme with words like: Field goal, touchdown, and team work
So teachers, as parents and kids are out doing their back to school shopping, start planning a fresh new and creative bulletin board design for you classroom.
Do my teacher readers have some unique back to school bulletin board ideas of their own they would like to share? Please feel free to tell us about it down in the comments sections.
Thanks for reading Raleigh Etiquette! Click here to subscribe to this column and you’ll get an email each time a new article is published.
Do you ever wish you had the chance to write articles about things that interest you? Look into Examiner! It’s a great way to make some extra money and it’s a lot of fun. Follow this link and see if it’s right for you!