Another bachelorette bites the dust. “The Bachelor” star Juan Pablo Galavis is supposed to be the heartbreaker, but on Monday night’s episode of the ABC reality romance show, one of his chicks flew the coop during a visit to his hometown in Miami.
In a Feb. 17 interview with TV Guide, host Chris Harrison dished on the exit of Sharleen Joynt, the 29-year old opera singer from Germany, who had been unsure about her connection with the former soccer star from the beginning.
“I was surprised it lasted this long,” Harrison said. “She would convince herself to leave, but then somehow when they were together she would lose her words and be into it and make out with him again. Finally, I think she just thought enough is enough and it's time to rip the band-aid off. She also started feeling guilty because then she's taking a spot and you're bringing families into this next week and it's a lot more serious. She rode this as far as she could in good conscience and did her due diligence to see if something was there and I respect that.”
While Sharleen was on Juab Pablo’s radar from the moment she got out of the limo on the premiere of the show, she hesitated when he offered her the first impression rose and has been back and forth about him ever since.
According to E! News, she even told the soccer star: "I was I was a little dumber.”
Later, Sharleen explained why she couldn’t see herself marrying the 32-year old single dad: "I just know that he doesn't have what I'm looking for in terms of a forever partner," she said.
“The Bachelor” airs next Monday and Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET on ABC.