Now from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, B&O American Brasserie’s happy hour just got happier. In addition to the $3 draft beer special, $4 house wines and champagne special, and $5 cocktail of the day, guests can enjoy “6 for $6” – a selection of six small plates from Executive Chef Thomas Dunklin and Chef de Cuisine Bradley Willits that will change monthly – along with half-price B&O Burgers (Creekstone Farms beef topped with smoked bacon, chow-chow relish and Munster-pimento cheese, regularly priced at $12) and brick oven cheese pizzas (priced at $4 during happy hour).
The “6 for $6” menu for January includes:
- Grown Up Grilled Cheese with Red Dragon mustard seed and Welsh brown ale cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon, roma tomato on rosemary brioche
- Pulled Pork Sliders with bbq sauce and chow-chow relish
- Boiled Peanuts with a “season du jour”
- Fried Pickles served with a spicy remoulade
- Pork Cracklins seasoned with with jalapeno-lime salt and served with cumin dip
- Fried Shishito Peppers seasoned with sea salt and sesame