Learn how to make awesome things with polymer clay from animals to jewelry and items for your desk or home décor. Get inspired with these fun and free polymer clay projects to create at home!
There are a variety of polymer clays available. The more popular brands include: Fimo Effect Polymer clay, and Sculpey brand polymer clay. There are also low fire clays, polymer clay beads, modeling clay, red earth clay and other sculpting clays.
The Sculpey website has some original ideas and projects to get started with. Use your imaginations to make frogs on a lily pad, a caterpillar, jewelry, frames, statues, figurines and many more wonderful things to create.
Fimo Clay also has instructions, videos and downloads on their website to sculpt. If you need inspiration or a new project this is a great place to find your next clay project.
Awesome projects you can make with polymer clay:
· Fantasy Bug Pin – This bug can be made to wear as a pin on your clothing or to give as a gift.
· Clay Ombre Necklace – A pretty necklace in colors of blue to create and wear.
· Circle in Circle Earrings – Like circles and jewelry? Put the two together and make a pair of circle earrings.
· Garden Tic-Tac-Toe – Create a few bugs and game board and the kids will have hours of fun playing this version of tic-tac-toe.
· Personalized Santa and Elf Ornaments – These make wonderful Christmas gifts and you can easily personalize them with someone’s name or other wording.
· Clay Pine Cones – A pair of clay pine cones make a wonderful table setting.
· Clay gift boxes, birdhouses, animals, flowers, bugs, garden items, home decorations, office and desk accessories - all the projects can be found here for free on one page to start creating clay gifts and more today!
If you are looking for more ideas check out the Buzzfeed article called “19 Awesome Projects you can make with Polymer Clay.”
Subscribe to my Examiner Pages and Blogs for More Fun Stuff
· Be sure to follow me on my Facebook Page
For more project ideas and fun
Free Online Classes: