Fall holidays are just around the corner. It’s time to start gathering supplies and planning crafts and activities to make the most of the season. Below is a roundup of ideas to help. Be sure to see the slide show for additional examples.
- Try a super easy and yummy-smelling spiced pomegranate craft.
- Create a kid-sized sukkah from a washer box.
- Make foam stamps, honey jar cards, or a party-blower shofar.
- Make a calendar for the month of Tishrei
- Make fun stuffed paper bag decorations for the holiday table or to adorn the sukkah.
- Create a festive glow with easy oil-painted paper lanterns.
- Etrog suncatcher cookies are both pretty and tasty.