In writing your resume you need to list the number of years that you
have in the field. Note any specific experience that you have had
highlighting your specialization in locating the hard to find parts.
State you skills and expertise of finding and locating the hard to
find parts that is needed for the repair of the cars or trucks. Knowing
what to do and where to look for the necessary repairs is important.
Name - Address - City - Telephone number - email
Qualification & Skills:
- Committed employee.
- Proficient under stress.
- Effective in a fast paced environment.
- Problem solver.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Strong product knowledge.
- Excellent follow up.
- TAMS Autolog & Traid Computer System.
- Thorough employee in the previous positions.
- A Trouble shooter determining what is needed for the repairs.
- Trustworthy employee in previous positions.
- Lead Counterman - A Go getter for Garage Parts, Researched parts. supplied the needed customer support. Help to use the need tools.
- Parts Controller - Received orders and ordered parts.
- Maintain the necessary inventory for repairs and installation.
- Wrote service orders that was needed for customers.
- Test drive the vehicles.
- Counterman - Looked up the parts for walk-in.
- Processed orders from other dealers.
- Provided the solutions for customers.
- Made deliveries and did some shop work.
- Outside sales - Mixed the paint for custom colors.
- Worked closely with the machine shop.
- Performed overhead Broach, and performed valve jobs.
- Assistant Purchasinsg Agent - Purchased road repair supplies.
- Ordered parts for light to heavy trucks, caterpillars.
Give a detailed summary of your history and employment.
10 years of professional experience in the field with promotions
and experience in the Automotive Sales and Service of Automotive
and Truck Parts.
I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and answer any
questions about my past employment, and ability in the Service Field.