Tomorrow (October 10, 2013), AMACOM Books will release a new book by Laurence A. Pagnoni, called, The Nonprofit Fundraining Solution -- Powerful Revenue Strategies to Take You to the Next Level.
The nonprofit sector is facing major fundraising challenges. Government cutbacks, shrinking endowments, and business belt-tightening mean revenue shortfalls that could prevent organizations from fulfilling their missions. To survive and ultimately thrive, a nonprofit needs forceful revenue strategies and an organizational culture that champions them.
Bridging the gap between theory and practical methods, The Nonprofit Fundraising Solution shows readers how to:
- Ensure that executive leadership and board dynamics fully support fundraising initiatives
- Build a broad constituency of donors aligned to the mission
- Determine the right level of funding diversification
- Use tactics such as challenge drives, stretch gifts, and corporate matching; parlor gatherings; leadership councils; year-end drives; corporate partnerships; and major campaigns to power revenue, increase access to wealthy donors, and raise their community profile
- Proactively encourage planned giving
- Avoid revenue plateaus
Full of real-life stories and “casebooks” of the strategies-in-action, this book reveals how any nonprofit can implement advanced fundraising methods and secure the funds they need to excel.
Pagnoni has spent 25 years in the nonprofit sector as a fundraising consultant and the executive director of three nonprofit organizations.
He is chairman of LAPA Fundraising and the author of INFO, a popular blog about cutting-edge nonprofit fundraising.